EYE Consortium developed during the pilot phase a course to accompany learners, who are about to participate in a mobility project. This course identified 5 core areas of intervention:
– Communication: it has to be well know within the institution and its network that an educational international training module is offered every year
– Language skills: the learners have to be trained an have an intermediate level of English in order to participate in the training module
– Writing skills for applications and Cvs: the learners have to be able to write clear and convincing application documents. During the PDAP these skills of the learners will be trained.
– Preparation: compulsory pre-departure seminar and intercultural training has to take place before going abroad
– Evaluation: which impact did the experience had in the life of learners? How can the module and the accompanying programme be improved?
The publications available on EYE Webpage are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 International. This license allows you to copy, change, remix, distribute, present and perform the work only for non-commercial purposes.